"Most dentists choose this profession to help others and relieve discomfort. I chose dentistry to also help people, but to do it in a manner that would make them feel comfortable. I know that we can change the way our patients experience their dental visit. Our office is built around our patients’ comfort. Come see for yourself and experience the difference.”
— Dr. Oleg
Dr. Oleg attended the Bellevue School District, and graduated from Bellevue High School. He attended the University of Washington, and earned his Bachelor of Science in biology, and finally the University of Washington School of Dentistry, where he led his colleagues as class president all four years.
Dr. Oleg is a true King County native who is fluent in Russian and enjoys practicing his Spanish. Even before he attended dental school, Dr. Oleg helped start and subsequently manage a free dental clinic in Northgate, WA, that provided the uninsured and low-income residents of King County with a safety net for their dental needs.
By attending three continuing-education groups a month, Dr. Oleg makes it his obligation to be able to provide the latest research that could benefit his patients — not only in dentistry, but also in overall health and well-being. He passes on his knowledge and dedication to learning by teaching as an affiliate faculty member in the Oral Medicine Department at the University of Washington School of Dentistry.
Dr. Oleg has gone above and beyond the minimum requirements of continuing education for a dentist, with hundreds of hours in advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, root canal therapy, periodontal therapy, dental implants, TMJ disorders, orthodontics (Invisalign®), sleep apnea, and pediatric dentistry.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Seattle-King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- University of Washington Dental Alumni Association
- American Dental Education Association
- Honorary Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Galler Reingage Top Invisalign Provider Group, Key Opinion Leader
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
Dr. Shvartsur has been nominated and elected as a Delegate for the American Dental Association on behalf of the Washington State Dental Association. Dr Oleg will be representing the dentists in the state of Washington at this National delegation of Dentists. Dr. Oleg is honored for both the nomination and election to the House of Delegates which is the Authority behind the American Dental Association. The House of Delegates speaks on behalf of their 158,000 members in the dental profession across the country.
Dr. Oleg was recognized by Dr. Galler and Invisalign as Doctor Of The Year! This award recognized Dr. Oleg's outstanding clinical expertise and dedication to both the Galler Re-Ingage program and Invisalign.
Having grown up locally in King County, Dr. Oleg highly values community involvement and helping those less fortunate. Whenever he has the time, he volunteers with local organizations, teaching about oral health care and providing free dental work to those that need it.
Dr. Oleg has given back to the following organizations and continues to help whenever time allows:
- University of Washington, Oral Medicine- Affiliate Faculty
- Boys & Girls Club, Rainier Vista, affiliate faculty and volunteer dental provider
- Seattle Kidney Fair with Medical Teams International
- Lectures at the University of Washington Dental School
- Puget Sound Dental Clinic
- Teaching students at Cougar Ridge Elementary about dental decay and gum disease
- Give Kids a Smile
- Tutoring kids at King County Library in Redmond
- Taking a trip to Eastern Washington with UW’s Dental Education in Care of Persons with Disabilities (DECOD) to provide dental care to patients with mental and physical disabilities
- Providing advice and lecturing to students in Project H.O.P.E. (Health Occupations Preparatory Experience)
Outside the Office
Dr. Oleg enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Nikole, and their two sons, Sammy and Sawyer — trying new restaurants, camping, snowboarding, and hanging out with friends and family. Dr. Oleg recently started cycling and mushroom hunting with his father, and is always interested in hearing about new and interesting hobbies and restaurants to try!